Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Here is a discussion of "global warming" by a Prof. who voted for Al Gore for President, and says he would vote for him again. I pretty much agree with this guy's view on "global warming," though I probably wouldn't agree with him on most other political issues. "Global warming" shouldn't be a political issue, but it is. There are a lot of more important environmental issues that need to be addressed. Anyway, as this article says there is not much we can do about the increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

http://phillymag.com/articles/science_al_gore_is_a_greenhouse_gasbag

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am very afraid that our mere exhalations are causing global warming. There's nothing for it but that we must all commit, ritual seppuku! But perhaps I am thinking this way because I saw Letters From Iwo Jima last night. Hopefully my melacholia shall pass.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home