Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Monday, March 05, 2007

Liberals and Conservatives are all upset because, I gather, that Ann Coulter implied in apeech that John Edwards might be gay. I wonder what her comment was all about; maybe she meant that he looks gay. He's a Democrat, so no one cares anyway. Of course, a gay Republican would have to go. Maybe Ann is just striking back at all of those Liberals who I recall implied that she is really a man. (I've never seen her in person and she looks good on TV, but from the comments she must be much taller than average, and has a prominent Adam's Apple.) It is interesting to me that Conservatives condemn use of such invective against opponents, but Liberals do not. Liberals do not seem to be condemning those like Bill Maher who implied that they wished the alleged attempted assassination of VP Cheney had succeeded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home