Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Monday, February 25, 2008

According to the MSM and the Democrats (I guess they are pretty much the same thing) George Bush is the Anti-Christ, and Obama is the Messiah. Quite a contrast.

Obama says in his speeches, "We are what we have been waiting for." Is that a Royal we? Apparently Obama holds himself in high regard. I may be out of step with America, but a racist fascist like Obama is not what I've been waiting for.

According to Mrs. Obama, America needs to have its soul saved, and Obama is going to do it. Personally my soul doesn't need saving, and if it did, Obama is not the one to do it. Of course, those who think he is the Messiah may think he can save their souls.

This election is shaping up like 1964 when the Republicans were soundly defeated by someone who was not what he promised to be. I recall talking to younger friends who said they were voting for Johnson because they didn't want to go fight in Vietnam. I was voting for Goldwater because I didn't want them to be fighting in Vietnam. Johnson won, and they wound up in Vietnam. JOhnson later said that he never said he wasn't going to escalate the fight in Vietnam; the MSM just assumed he was the peace candidate and he didn't correct them. Politicians do not say what they intend to do in the campaign to get elected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home