Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I generally agree with President Bush, but I think that recognition of an independent Kosovo was a serious error. I understand that Bush was simply continuing the policy of President Clinton, a courtesy that will not be granted to President Bush when a Democrat occupies the White House. I don't often agree with Russia's Putin, but I think it is obvious that creation of a Muslim state in Europe is a serious error. Kosovo will now become a base for Islamic terrorists. Islam is at war with the west whether we admit it or not. We have three choices: we can fight them as Bush is doing, we can ignore them until their actions become intolerable, or we can essentially surrender by continuing to allow them to infiltrate and gradually undermine democracy and our culture, as many Democrats seem wont to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home