Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

While I was in the hospital rcently I found out my blood type is A-positive. I looked up blood type on the internet, and found that A-positive is the second most common type after O. While reading about blood type I found that the blood type influences the enzymes in the stomach. This means that the diet most favorable for a person is influenced by blood type. I have always had trouble digesting milk products, and sure enough, that is normal for people with type A-positive blood. The recommendation is that people with type A-positive blood should be vegetarians and not eat beef or ham, but fish and fowl are OK. Maybe peope should know their blood type, so they can select the best diet for them to lose weight. (People with type O blood should eat meat, and maybe should cut back on carbohydrates.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home