Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Obama bowed to Abdullah the Great. That is obvious to anyone who has watched the video of the event. The Democrat's spin that he was reaching over to shake hands is ridiculous, but they are aware of Himmler's great lie theory. But, what they are saying is silly. I'm about 11 inches taller than my wife, and I don't have to bend over at all to shake hands with her, and that includes a two-hand shake.
I can understand why Democrat's went from their usual spin mode into their whirling dervish mode because it troubles many Americans to see their President bowing to a foreign leader, particularly when there is a suspicion that our President is the Manchurian Candidate. It must be noted that Arabs and Muslims were impressed and are most appreciative. That appears to be important to Obama. It troubles me a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home