Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The media attention paid to the Mel Gibson drunk driving escapade is a mystery to me. I don't know why anyone would care about an apology for something someone said while roaring drunk. Actors seem to be dysfunctional people in most cases, so why should anyone care what they think about anything; philosophy, politics, or anything else? From what I've read, most of the movie stars don't even know much about acting. I wonder why so many people are fascinated by celebrities, be they athletes, actors, or just rich.

I've always wondered why a person with all of the advantages Gibson has would be an alcoholic. I've been a tee-totaler all of my life, and I've never understood why people are willing to spend a lot of money on something which tastes bad and impairs their judgement and motor performance. I don't like to not have full control of my facilities. Apparently some people like to lose control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home