Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The charging of three Duke Lacrosse players for rape in this case seems odd to me. I watch shows like CSI where the investigators don’t worry much about what witnesses say. The investigator’s say, “Just follow the evidence.” The alleged victim in the Duke case said she had not had sex for a week before being attacked. DNA from several men was found inside her. The DNA didn’t match any of the Duke Lacrosse players. The alleged victim apparently had a common problem in that all white men looked alike to her so her visual identifications were suspect. Why didn’t DA Nifong try to find the men whose DNA was in the alleged victim, since if she was telling the truth the men whose DNA was in her were the rapists? Why charge persons whose DNA did not match? The question I’m asking seems logical to me. Why hasn’t anyone been asking it? I think the answer is that everyone knows the whole thing was a hoax

1 Comments:

Blogger -bRad said...

From what I've been reading on the blogs, most people tend to agree with you.

Why they are allowing the circus to continue and east up tax payers money is beyond me.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home