Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Here is the site for the movie that has irritated Al Gore's supporters. Gore and his UN buddies are all for free speech as long as those who they don't agree with are not allowed to speak. In fact, they think the scientists in this anti-global warming film should be tried for crimes against humanity. (The movie is over an hour long.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9005566792811497638&q=The+Great+Global+Warming+Swindle&hl=en

2 Comments:

Blogger -bRad said...

Thanks for the link on the video. I put a link to it on my site as well.

I think we are on the uphill slope of this battle. "We" being the collective people who realize that this is a sham.

One of the best analogies that I heard in the video was comparing Global Warming to religion. If it is truly to that point, then it's a lost cause. You can't argue with religious fanatics.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Navigator said...

Very odd. Yesterday, I clicked your link to the "Swindle" and I got it, but my sound wasn't working. Today, I got my sound working, but when I clicked the URL it couldn't find the page. Nor did the link Anonymous sent. I also tried cutting and pasting into my browser, but no success. Has it been removed from the Internet?

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home