Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I don't like to vote for lawyers for anything. I think we would be better off if we got non-lawyers for the Supreme Court. This year the Democrats have three lawyers as their leading candidates; Barack Obama, John Edwards, and Hillary Clinton. The leading Republican is Rudy Guiliani, a lawyer I've never liked. I suppose I would have to vote for Rudy in the general election as "the lesser of two evils." Since 1984 I've had to vote for the "lesser of two evils." It's too bad there is not another Ronald Reagan. Romney is a management consultant, has an MBA, so maybe he would be OK. I don't think McCain is a lawyer, but I've never like him.

1 Comments:

Blogger -bRad said...

i think that is why there is a lot of apathy with regards to voting. At least with my generation. For the most part, in every election we've ever been eligible to vote in, we've had to select from candidates that we don't like.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home