Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Monday, April 30, 2007

I frequently hear politicians say that the science behind the Global Warming dogma is settled, and that the debate is over. This is interesting because I don't think most of us were aware of the debate. I think it would be a good idea to have the debate now in public. The negative side has a lot of good info now, so it could be very interesting. Based on what I know I doubt that many people would be willing to spend hundreds of billions of dollars, and greiviously harm our economy in order to slightly reduce the amount of carbon dioxide being generated by burning fossil fuels. I think the dogma supporters do not want to have a real debate. They seem interested in suppressing debate, never a good sign in the case of scientific disputes. IN fact, it is a big red flag that something is wrong. Actually, the idea that the science on something as complicated as the climate on earth is settled is ridiculous. Anyone who says that has a poor grasp of science. That would be a good description of most politicians, and most lawyers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home