Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Liberals are now saying that Islamophobia is worse than anti-semitism, and the liberal Rosie O'Donnell says that the religious right is more dangerous to America than Islamic terrorists. Regarding Islamophobia, it seems to me that I have more to fear from people who declare they want to subjegate or kill me if I won't convert to Islam; for example, recently the leader of the palestinian Parliament called for the death of Americans and Jews "to the last one." I've never heard of Jews calling for the death of all gentiles, and as for converting, they don't seem to want us. I'm not sure I'm a right wing Christian, but I am a Baptist which is probably close enough for Rosie. Some Baptists tell those who don't believe in Jesus that they are going to hell. That may seem harsh to hypersensitive liberals, but doesn't seem as frightening as, say, beheading non-believers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home