Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

According to the news, about 4000 people per week are leaving Great Britain. Most are young professionals or skilled workers. They are mostly going to Australia, Canada, and South Africa. The influx of third world (mostly Muslims), high crime, and high taxes seem to be the reason cited bu most. It looks more and more like Muslims will succeedd in taking control of Great Britain.

If the US continues to have the current rate of illegal immigration the same thing could happen in Texas in 30 years or so. I wonder if Australia will be willing to let Americans in when people want to leave here. They won't take old people like me anyway, and I won't be alive in 30 years anyway. But, I worry about my grand daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home