Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mrs. Obama makes some interesting speeches. I like this one because it clearly reveals that Obama is a fascist:

"Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed."

So much for individual freedom. I wonder how he plans on making us do what he commands? I am pretty much retired, but I guess I'll have to go back to work. Actually, I think I'll buy another assault rifle, and some more ammo.

I don't know if anyone has noticed it, but the conventional wisdom that the Democrats, probably with Barack Obama, are going to regain the presidency has put the stock market into turmoil. And I think is damaging the economy. The markets like divided government where the President and the Congress fight each other, and not many laws get passed. This is because most laws and regulations that are passed are poortly conceived, and do not advance people's rights or the economy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home