Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I don't think much of either of the viable candidates for President. Once again I'm faced with voting for the lessor of two evils. (There are only three candidates in the past that I voted for that I actually supported. They were Goldwater, Reagan and the current President Bush. I was barely too young to vote for Eisenhower in 1956; you had to be 21 years old to vote in those days.)

Regarding the current candidates, if I had to pick one to guard my back in a firefight, it would clearly be McCain. In fact, McCain would be a good choice from the entire field of politicians. A few years ago I would have picked Jim Webb, but I was disappointed in the way he let his aide go to jail after the aide was arrested when he entered the Capitol carrying Webb's briefcase that contained Webb's gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home