Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

This is pretty funny. The British Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith, has banned radio talk host Mike Savage from entering Great Britain. Smith also banned Dutch MP Geert Wilders from entering Great Britain, so Savage is in good company. Smith is very sensitive to the desires of Muslims who do not like people who criticize them. Wilders is a prominent anti-Muslim. I have never heard Savage's radio broadcast, but I would guess that Muslims would not agree with him. (Jacqui Smith would never be confused with Jaclyn Smith, the beautiful actress from Texas.) If Jacqui Smith only knew me, she would honor me by banning me from Great Britain. In fact, she would probably ban most Texans. She might not ban Jaclyn Smith because she has been in Hollywood for 30 years, and may have gone native by now. But, I'll bet the Texas beauties Jannine Turner and Angie Harmon would be banned if Jacqui Smith knew their political beliefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home