Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Obama soundly criticized George Bush for allegedly dictating to foreign countries. I actually saw little indication that the accusation was accurate. But, as usual, Obama is proving to be a hypocrite. He is clearly trying to create a rift between America and Israel. He reveals his Muslim leanings with his partiality to Arabs who are our enemies. He now says it is OK for Iran to develop nuclear technology that could be used to make a bomb. Obama's advisor Samantha Power has advocated that Israel be occupied by the UN. I think Obama has in mind the eventual elimination of the Israeli State. I am mystified as to why American Jews supported Obama. I thought they supported Israel, but I may have been wrong. Perhaps they are as prone to suicidal national security policies as other Liberals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home