Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Monday, May 17, 2010

Muslims are building two Mosques near the ruins of the Twin Towers in New York. This is amazing to me. I suppose the US has turned into such a pathetic nation that we allow our enemies to construct monuments to themselves at the site of their greatest victory over us. Somehow I doubt that we would have allowed the Japanese to put up a monument celebrating their victory at Pearl Harbor. (When I visited the Pearl Harbor Memorial most of the people there were Japanese, and they seemed to be proud of what their countryment had done.) I suppose it should be expected that in the age of Obama, America, or at least our leadership, are spineless wimps who let everyone use us as a punching bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home