Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Foxnews poll released today id really discouraging to me. According to the poll only 63% of Americans hope the US wins in Iraq. For Democrats it is only 51%; barely a majority. At the same time, people believe that a US loss will result in more attacks on us. We have a serious problem and I think the problem is not all George Bush. It appears to me that Democrats and their fellow travelers in the MSM are willing to sacrifice some of our security to gain advantage in domestic politics.

1 Comments:

Blogger -bRad said...

Unfortunately, both sides are guilty of this. And maybe it's just been because republicans have been in power for so long but I would agree that I see democrats being more concerned about earning a vote than the best interest of the country as a whole.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home