Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I have never thought of President Bush as a conservative. I totally disagree with him on the issue of illegal immigration. I think it is quite likely that he has killed the Republican Party. After most of the people of Mexico have become citizens the Democrats will win all elections with the block votes of Blacks, Mexicans (not Hispanics in general), and Jews they will always win. The Republicans will have to change in some way to be competitive. The future doesn't look bright for the people descended from Europeans.

I also disagree with President Bush on his assessment of Islam. Islam is not the religion of peace except under their definition of peace as being the state where they have killed or enslaved all non-Muslims.

Finally I will be surprised if President Bush does not make some sort of deal with Democrats that increases middle class taxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home