Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Saturday, November 24, 2007

At Thanksgiving Dinner a friend told me that I was becoming a fanatic in my position on cataclysmic CO2 induced Global Warming. Obviously I don't agree with that judgement. I read all of the information I can find on the subject, and do some analysis on my own. It seems to me that some of the supporters of cataclysmic Global Warming are fanatics. They refuse to debate the issue, claiming that they have proof which is never produced, and conduct ad hominem attacks on those who disagree with them. People like Al Gore who made D's and F's in Science hardly seems to me to be a person worth dicussing the issue with. And, I have to wonder about the scientific credentials of Laurie David and Leonardo de Caprio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home