Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One question I have thought about a lot is why do Jews vote Democrat pretty much in a block? FDR didn't seem to be a supporter of Jews or Israel, nor have his sucessors, such as Jimmy Carter. Most Jews are middle class, which is usually the economic group that supports Republicans. I have asked the question of a lot of Jewish bloggers, who tend to be conservative, but haven't gotten a reply. My conclusion after a lot of thought, is that Democrats are basically the victim's party, and Jews seem to see themselves as victims. I had really never thought of the Democrats as the party of victims until a few years ago when I happened to ask a young woman engineer why she was a Republican instead of a Democrat as most young women appear to be. She answered, "Because I refuse to see myself as a victim." Democrats have made a big deal over "What's wrong with Kansas" in which they lament that poor whites don't vote their own economic interests (a position that, as someone who was born a poor white, I don't agree with). But, it appears to me that Jews clearly are not voting their own interests as they vote Democrat, since most Democrats are clearly ready to throw Israel under the bus.

Speaking of victims, the Democrats, school teachers, the MSM, TV and movie writers, women's groups like NOW, etc. are all pounding away at straight white males. I wonder how long it will be until straight white males are considered to be victims. Actually, I think it would be very bad for the country for straight white males to start thinking of themselves as victims rather than being self-reliant, but that appears to be what society wants. It appears to me that both Hillary and Obama desire to victimize straight white males. What social policy will the Democrats want after everyone in the country is officially a victim?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home