Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I see a lot of stories regarding a controversy about Obama's birth certificate that I don't understand. I'm going to try to find out more about it. So far I don't understand the issue. I don't understand why Obama doesn't just produce the birth certificate. If that is a requirement for the job he should have to produce it, even if there is something embarrassing on it, which seems possible since he was conceived before his Mother was married. I had to produce my birth certificate in order to sign up for social security, and had to produce my infant granddaughter's birth certificate in order to open a bank savings account for her. If I had to produce a birth certificate to satisfy some silly law, why shouldn't the President be required to in order to satisfy the Constitution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home