Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Democrats Presidential Candidates are having a debate in Spanish. They aren't speaking Spanish, but they are having answers translated. This is another reason to not vote for Democrats. I thought a person was supposed to be able to speak English to gain citizenship, but I'm probably wrong about that. Of course, the Democrats count a lot on the illlegal alien vote. Our nation's political leaders, both Democrat and Republican, have failed us. They think that every person in the world has American Constitutional rights, and has the right to come to America. I think that if I moved to Mexico, I wouldn't be able to become a citizen without learning to speak Spanish, and I wouldn't be able to run for public office at all. I'm not certain that I would even be able to vote.

The last time I was on jury duty, the judge said that people who couldn't speak English couldn't serve on a jury. Then the clerk administered the oath first in Spanish and then in English. That is when I knew we have a serious problem. When I was a boy there were about 100,000 Hispanics in Texas. (In 1836 when Texas broke off from Mexico there were about 3000 Hispanics in Texas, most of whom didn't like the corrupt government of Mexico.) Now there are 8 million. Hispanics may have a lot of children, but not that many. Obviously most of the 8 million came from Mexico, or at least their parents did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home