Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Saturday, October 25, 2008

When I was young I was a Democrat, of the "Southern" or Conservative variety, and I worked for the Democrat Party. One of the things that turned me off from Democrats was they way they cheated in elections, and in particular, their glee in cheating, even when they didn't need to in order to win. Here is an article that sheds some light at just how crude the methods used by Democrats are, in particular in Florida in 2000 and later in Washington. Personally I like the way in close elections they always find a box of uncounted votes that has just enough for their side to make them win. They did that in New Mexico in 2000 when Bush originally won by a narrow margin. Many Democrats may not believe that Democrat election officials would do things like deliberately invalid votes for Bush in Florida, or use white-out on paper ballots. But I do because I saw them do things like deliberately cheat on vote totals. (When I pointed out the discrepancy it was suggested that I would be wise to shut up and leave, and don't come back. That's when I became a Republican.) Back in the 1960 election I recall a quote from a Democrat election judge, in Angelina County who, when questioned by a reporter about stuffing the box for Kennedy, said "I did it, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it." (That was back in the days when reporters were objective and reported the facts rather than the Democrat "talking points.") Here is an article that discusses how the Democrats have cheated in recent times.

http://spectator.org/archives/2008/10/22/voter-fraud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home