Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Robin of Berkeley thinks that Obama was elected President because of white guilt. He may be on to something. The United States is definitely a country with a dominant black culture now. I think white culture is clearly superior, but our elites and trend-setters like movie stars think we must accept black culture to atone for our sins. I don't feel any guilt for what a few of my ancestors may have done, so I don't accept that position.

Democrats now control most of the richest Congressional Districts in the country. The Republicans somehow lost the affluent people. No doubt white guilt had something to do with many people voting for Obama. But I have no doubt that many white people voted for Obama just because he is a cool black guy, and Democrat candidates rode his coattails into office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home