Name:
Location: Pantego, Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I would guess that most people in Texas have never heard of the Marxist New Party branch of the Democratic Party. Given that it is a Marxist organization operating in Illinois, it is no surprise that Obama is, or was, a member.

http://www.redstate.com/stories/elections/2008/barack_obama_sought_the_new_partys_endorsement_knowing_it_was_a_radical_left_organization

Tonight's news is that Obama had now become the first African-American to secure the nomination for President from a major Party. He is also the first Marxist to have the nomination of a major Party.

I read that Obama claims he can unify the country. Unless he changes his view on a lot of things, which seems unlikely, he will be unable to get my support, or I suspect, the support of most conservatives any more than Bush was able to get the support of Liberals (and I suspect Bush tried harder than Obama will). If Obama is elected, then I will be in dissent. Recently the Democrats have proclaimed that dissent is the highest form of Patriotism, so I'll be even more of a Patroit. I'm certain that their position on dissent will change if Obama is elected President. But, the Democrats are lucky because Conservatives will not become traitors if the country is in a war, as some elected Democrats have done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home